The RDGA is happy to announce the re-opening of the Douglas Park Disc Golf course
To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, the RDGA will be assigning volunteers to disinfect the disc golf baskets daily, and will be following the City of Regina guidelines listed below:
• Maintain physical distancing - keep 2 meters apart at all times
• Maximum four players per group
• Do not congregate at the park or in the parking lot before or after your round
• Sanitize hands and equipment often
• Do not share or touch other player's discs & items
• Avoid contact with the basket when retrieving discs
• 3 meter ‘gimme’ rule in effect (within 3m considered automatic in +1 to avoid basket contact)
• Stay home if unwell
Please follow these mandatory minimum guidelines when playing disc golf and respect the course and other park users! Stay safe, have fun, and thank you for being patient!
The Regina Disc Golf Association would like to thank you for your interest! The Regina Disc Golf Association (RDGA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2013 and is based in the beautiful city of Regina, Saskatchewan.
Our mandate is to grow and support the sport of disc golf in Regina by:
1. Offering events and workshops
2. Organizing and hosting regional professional and amateur disc golf tournaments and competitions
3. Promoting and developing disc golf courses in Regina and the surrounding areas.
It is our goal to bring the sport of disc golf to as many people in our community as possible and share with them the numerous benefits the sport has to offer.